Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help with a Spawn piece...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey all...

    Does anyone have a spare metal rod from the S23 Jazz hands Spawn? I have a jazz hands spawn in the fodder bin, and I want to use it for an upcoming custom, but I don't have the metal rod and plug that goes into his back and into the stand to make him "fly."

    If anyone has one of these they don't want/need, please let me know and hopefully we can work something out!

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Snorgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a jazz-hands about 3 weeks ago that I ripped apart for custom fodder.

    I don't need the pin and I know I didn't throw it out, so I guess I must have it kicking around somewhere. The trick will be finding it... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Snorgoth:
    I just got a jazz-hands about 3 weeks ago that I ripped apart for custom fodder.

    I don't need the pin and I know I didn't throw it out, so I guess I must have it kicking around somewhere. The trick will be finding it... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wicked! please let me know if you find it!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump - cuz I need it really badly now, and still haven't heard from anyone...

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Snorgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Phew, just got done looking thru a gazillion boxes and am back to report...

    Success! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Finally found the sucker. Do you need both the metal pin and the plastic one too? And there are some kind of plastic plugs and a clear clip in the little bag too. LMK what you need.

    Anyway PM me your addy and we'll get this stuff into the mail for ya.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Snorgoth ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Snorgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BUMP!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •